28 April 2009

Cheryl & Ruth's Reckless Recreational Retreat

I leave for Europe tonight with my good freind Cheryl. We met two years ago in Peru and have remained in friendship and contact. (Picture taken in Peru two years ago, Cheryl is the one with straight hair)

We are going to be backpacking through England, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Greece and Cyprus and will be gone a total of 5 weeks. I will return to Kenya on June 9th and will continue the search for another job as it is my desire to stay in Nairobi.

I'm excited for this trip and pray it's a time of renewal for both of us, a restoration of our faith and just a great adventure.

4 comments:

Deanna Kate said...

I will be praying for your time in Europe that you will experience sabbath with Him :) Love you and good use of the R's on the title!

Lots of love,

Deanna

Anonymous said...

Whoa! What a picture...We will be praying for you to have a wonderful time and to be renewed and refreshed spiritually. D & M

megan oneill said...

Dear Ruth, enjoy your much deserved retreat! Hope you can come back to the U.S.A to visit the O'Neill's soon. We miss you. Glad to hear of your adventures!!Love, Megan and Mike and kids

Kimberly said...

Thinking of you babe as you travel. Be safe. Be smart. And have fun. Love you!

Kim